- This event has passed.
Free Webinar: XML Schema – Create and maintain guidelines based on international standards efficiently with GEFEG.FX
11. December 2020 @ 13:00 – 14:30 CET
XML has established itself as an important medium for the exchange of business messages alongside the classic EDI exchange formats. Many companies use XML-based formats or use existing XML standards.
GEFEG.FX supports your EDI scenario by providing internationally used XML standards, e.g. Faktur-X, GS1 XML, OAGIS, and also offers a holistic solution from a technical and business perspective.
In our webinar you will get an introduction how to develop user-specific specifications of XML standards or document company-specific XML schemas in GEFEG.FX. For advanced GEFEG.FX users we present tips and tricks for the professional use of guidelines.
Use the XML functions of GEFEG.FX to implement your EDI tasks effectively and efficiently:
- Create your XML interfaces.
- Use GEFEG.FX to create standards-compliant XML schema guidelines tailored to your documents and processes.
- Supplement your XML Schemas with implementation notes for internal and external partners.
- Extend your XML Schemas with implementation notes in different languages for international use.
- Link your XML Schemas to your own or standard code lists.
- Publish human-readable documentation of your XML interfaces at the push of a button.
Any questions about the webinar and/or input on other webinar topics? We are looking forward to your email.
Experience with GEFEG.FX
Approx. 90 minutes