- This event has passed.
Free webinar: How to implement my customs requirements? Hands on customising of EUCDM with GEFEG.FX
23. April 2021 @ 10:00 – 11:00 CEST
The EU Customs Data Model (EUCDM) is the model for Customs trans-European systems such as NCTS, AES, ICS and for Member States national customs clearance systems. Its overall objective is to provide a technical instrument that models the data requirements laid down in EU Customs legislation and present a single and genuine source of information for the technical developments of the different IT systems that are used for data processing by customs in the EU. This webinar gives hands on advice on how to implement your customs requirements using the EUCDM.
The HTML publication of the EUCDM is available here.
The webinar will present the following topics
- Brief introduction into the EUCDM
- How to reuse the EUCDM and implement your requirements
- The core constituents of the EUCDM-UCC legal annexes as implemented in EUCDM
- Exploring the different usage of Shipment and Consignment views to provide individual data views
- Compatibility of EUCDM with the WCO Data Model
- What’s new in EUCDM 6
- Using and customizing the EUCDM with GEFEG.FX
- How to use the EUCDM html publication
- Outlook to future versions
- Questions and Answers
This webinar is aimed at all those interested in EUCDM. It offers a first insight into the customisation of the predefined EUCDM datasets with GEFEG.FX.
Duration of the webinar
45 minutes, 15 minutes Q&A session
19 May 2021, 2 – 3 pm CEST
25 June 2021, 2 – 3 pm CEST