Free webinar: Find errors in your EDI interfaces – Validate business messages
16. September @ 13:00 – 14:00 CEST
Incorrect messages when sending or receiving business messages are part of the daily business in the EDI area and are a time and cost factor. What can you do to validate your own business messages against the specifications of the interfaces (guidelines) before they are sent? Which business rules can you use as a supplement to syntax checks to reduce typical or frequently occurring errors? How can you complete error correction work more quickly?
In this webinar, we will focus on the topic of validating company-specific interfaces (guidelines) and error analysis. You will receive an introduction on how to set up a test environment in GEFEG.FX or how to use the GEFEG.Portal as a validation service.
Webinar topics “Find errors in your EDI interfaces – Validate business messages“
- Check XML files and EDIFACT messages against the structure of the relevant specification
- Use simple and/or complex business rules in GEFEG.FX to check semantics
- Interpret error messages and use the error log for error analysis
Any questions about the webinar and/or input on other webinar topics? We are looking forward to your email.
Who should participate?
This webinar is for anyone who wants to complete the process of finding errors in your EDI and XML messages before they go live.
What should you already know?
GEFEG.FX knowledge is helpful, but not a precondition.
How long will the webinar take?
Plan about 50 to 60 minutes for the webinar.
+ Google Map
- 8. July@13:00 – 14:00 CEST
- 15. July@13:00 – 14:00 CEST
- 9. September@13:00 – 14:00 CEST