- This event has passed.
Validate business messages against guidelines (user specifications)
Join our free webinar
19. February @ 13:00 – 14:30 CET
Incorrect messages when sending or receiving business messages are part of the daily business in the EDI area and are a time and cost factor. What can you do to validate your own business messages against the specifications of the interfaces (guidelines) before they are sent? Which business rules can you use as a supplement to syntax checks to reduce typical or frequently occurring errors? How can you complete error correction work more quickly?
In this webinar, we will focus on the topic of validating company-specific interfaces (guidelines) and error analysis. You will receive an introduction on how to set up a test environment in GEFEG.FX or how to use the GEFEG.Portal as a validation service.
Topics of our webinar Validate business messages against guidelines (user specifications)
- Check XML files and EDIFACT messages against the structure of the relevant specification
- Use simple and/or complex business rules in GEFEG.FX to check semantics
- Interpret error messages and use the error log for error analysis
Any questions about the webinar and/or input on other webinar topics? We are looking forward to your email.
Who should participate?
What should you already know?
Experience with GEFEG.FX
Approx. 90 minutes
+ Google Map
Free webinar: CEFACT Reference Data Models – Data Modelling with reuse of ready-to-use building blocks29. October@13:00 – 13:50 CEST
- 5. November@14:00 – 15:00 CET
- 19. November@13:00 – 13:50 CET